blazing fast dead simple static site generator
Blades is made to do one job - generate HTML files from the provided
content using the provided templates.
Thanks to Ramhorns templating engine, zero-copy deserialisation and rayon parallel iterators, it renders the whole site in milliseconds, possibly more than 10 times faster than other generators like Hugo.
It’s made for easy setup and use. A static site generator should be a no brainer. It uses mustache templates with extremely minimal and obvious syntax (like 7 rules!), providing the necessary building blocks to let you focus on your content.
- Powerful plugin system
- Image gallery generation
- CommonMark markdown with tables and footnotes for content
- Automatic syntax highlighting using cmark-syntax (with a possibility of turning LaTeX formulas into MathML)
- Customisable taxonomies (like categories or tags)
- Asset colocation
- Table of contents with access to all of the site data
- Automatic sitemap, Atom and RSS feed generation
Nevertheless, if you have a feature request or ran into some issue using Blades, please submit an
issue. Any contribution
They shave the mustache off.